Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Have Been Using Electronic Cigarettes For Over a Year

That's really not news now is it? Anyone who knows me really has heard about it from me and some of you have even bought them from me. I recently was noodling around my Chinese Wholesaler's site and discovered something I hadn't noticed before. I can make money off of this. Sure, if I can get my friends or readers to register and buy from this site I can get a commission. If you are reading this then, how about that, you can help me out by buying from this site. Their prices are the best I've seen. If you want you can talk to me or e-mail me about them. The delivery times aren't the greatest but hey it's coming all the way from China. Here is the link! Tell them Rich sent you!
Heaven Gifts
The verification code on the page is a captcha number that will appear when you click inside the box to type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are totally welcome to leave a comment but bear in mind your Mom could read it anytime.