Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why Is That Video Getting So Many Views?

     I don't understand what is the attraction here? This thing is entirely in Spanish. Is he the Mexican version of Ray Williams Johnson? I usually don't watch trending topics but I found a link to a thing called You Tube Charts. This shows the most viewed videos for this day this week this month and all time. I thought I'd write this to have something to talk about. What's your deal You Tube viewers? Not even one English subtitle. Full 11:46 minutes no English?? Here look at it.




I'm thinking because of the wrestler making an appearance there. What he say, "Rey Mysterio"??I think that is why it is so popular guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are totally welcome to leave a comment but bear in mind your Mom could read it anytime.